Have you got any pictures of wildlife in MacRitchie Reservoir? Submit them as a JPEG file to firstname.lastname@example.org. The rules?
- It has to be of wildlife, or include it. People may be included with prior permission. Photos that do not comply will be deleted.
- It must be taken within or close to Singapore’s Central Catchment area. This includes MacRitchie Reservoir, Upper Seletar, and so on.
- If relevant, name the organism or plant featured in the photo. If you are not aware of the species, try and find it out before sending it; otherwise, visitors to the blog can help in identification.
- There are no limits on the size of the file. However, links to Facebook photos must not be sent. It must be a JPEG file.
- It must be your own photo. If it is someone else’s, prior permission must be granted.
- Provide your own name if you’re comfortable for it to be featured; otherwise, make up an “animal pseudonym” for yourself!
- Email the address provided above with questions.
- Share the message. Save MacRitchie.